To inquire about available date(s) or services, please send an e-mail with your name, e-mail, and contact information including a daytime phone number. We will respond by phone to your request the same day or next with details.
All rods, reels, and equipment are provided. We normally leave the dock no later than 6:30 AM. However, other arrangements can be made if necessary. Parties of greater than 3 passengers can be arranged through our charter captain network.
Full refund for scrubbed trips due to weather (Capt. Mike Rauh decision) or cancellations made 30 days prior to trip date.
A $250 dollar deposit is required to reserve a date.
To book a date or request additional information, please either:
Fishing Guide Services:
FULL DAY FISHING RATES:
Lake Erie - Fishing (2 or 3 passengers - besides the Captain)
- Lake Erie Charter $800* plus applicable tax (6 AM -2 PM)
Lake Ontario - Fishing (2 or 3 passengers - besides the Captain)
- "All Day" Charter $975* plus applicable tax (6 AM - 2 PM)
Passengers are responsible for bringing:
- A Valid New York State and/or Canadian fishing licenses - for every person in the party (will be verified)
- Signed copy of the Steel Leader Guide Services - Legal Release (See "License and Legal" or request by e-mail)
- Soft rubber-soled shoes(Prefer non-open toe for your own safety)
- Sunglasses / hat / sunscreen
- Weather appropriate clothing. Warm clothing / rain gear / sunshirts/ etc.
- Food & beverages for yourself and your colleagues. (Please no glass)
- Please no liquor.
- Camera / Camcorder
- One cooler per party with ice for transporting catch home.
- "Zip-Loc" bags- Multiple 1 Gallon bags if you desire to transport your catch home
- If you must take motion sickness medication of any type, it is advisable you discuss with your primary doctor and likely start the night before boat departure
Fish Cleaning - (if desired)
- Some Marinas charge for use of fish cleaning stations. If there is a fee, it is the responsibility of the party and is often "per fish"
- If desired, fish are filleted and packaged into your "Zip-Loc" bags
Taxes and Fees:
*All prices are in US currency and do not include applicable NY State County Taxes of up to 8.75%
A 2.75% credit card service charge if utilized for payments
Tips are Earned.....NOT GUARANTEED!!!
There is nothing worse than having a bad dinner and feeling like you still need to tip the server. I totally agree and know that my goal is go get you on some fish!!! I can't control the weather or the willingness of the fish; however, I can control my efforts and responsiveness to your desires.
I will "bust my butt" to make your day successful. However, a TIP is your gesture of thanks, and is ONLY ALLOWED if you are truly happy and caught enough fish!!!